Mobile phone repair
We repair a range of faults in-house or we send devices to our repair centre
- Quality parts backed by a solid warranty
- iPhone screen, battery, buttons, charging ports and more
- Free diagnosis: no fix - no fee
We can unlock most phones while you wait or you can keep your phone
- Prices start from £10
- Nokia Lumia, SAMSUNG, iPhone, HTC, Motorola and others
- iPhone unlocking from £30
Desktop & Laptop repair
We do everything from laptop screen replacements to data recovery
- Computer clean-up and virus removal with backup service
- Genuine Microsoft Windows and Office licenses and installation
- Laptop screen repairs from £60
A large selection of phone cases and other attachments to choose from
- External backup battery packs and chargers for most models
- Earphones, headphones and bluetooth speakers
- Car kits and chargers
These guys are brilliant. Have used them to repiar two iphone screens for my son who thinks they bounce. Fantastic service and fast at a great price. Highly recommend!
You never know what mobile phone places are like, but seeing the positive reviews, I thought I'd call up about a touchscreen problem with my 6 plus. I was told over the phone that it would either need a new screen (£110) or it may be the connectors (£25) but it was most likely the screen needing a replacement. I thought, being the cynic I am, that it would probably end up being a screen replacement either way.
I took it in (5 minutes before closing) and the gentleman behind the counter took my phone in the backroom and asked if I could wait 10 minutes. He came back out and the phone was up and running, but he said that it was being temperamental and could I leave it overnight as his colleague had seen this problem before and would be able to check it over.
Next day, I went in and the phone was fully working again, and all for the bargain price of £25.
I can't recommend this place highly enough. Top service and not a rip off at all.
I dropped in to find out about replacing the fixed battery in my phone, and they did it there and then, quickly and for a good price. Unfortunately afterwards the battery fitted turned out to be defective, but they replaced it cheerfully with a good one. Quick, effective and helpful service.